Al Malaky offers pure and high quality Omani Samar honey, after it is collected from the beehives placed next to the flowers of the Samar tree in Oman.
This type of honey contains many nutrients and components beneficial to the body and high in its nutritional value, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and sodium, and it also contains dietary fiber and carbohydrates, while sugars, cholesterol and anti-oxidants are found in it in small quantities, and it also contains It contains the important amino acids, and it has many vitamins such as vitamins A, B, C, and D, and it also contains a number of enzymes such as amylase and invertase.
Samar honey is considered an easy food for digestion, so it is the favorite among the types of honey for the digestive system, so it can reach the stomach easily, and it is fast absorption, and it quickly reaches the lymphatic system and then directly into the blood, as honey eliminates problems related to the digestive system and solves them. And it works to cleanse the intestine in a way that relieves you of its problems, and helps when suffering from bloating or constipation.
Benefits and features
- Useful for diabetics.
- It has many benefits for liver, stomach and duodenal ulcers.
- Reduces anemia.
- Works to cleanse the intestine.
- It contains dietary fiber and carbohydrates.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Maintains general health.
- It protects against bacteria and fungi.
- It contains high levels of iron.
- Supports and strengthens the immune system.
- A healthy and nutritious alternative that is beneficial to the body.
- honey is not recommended for infants under 1 year old.
- our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition safety precautions.
- All products are 100% natural but may cause allergies to some people with sensitive conditions. If allergies occur please stop using the product immediately.