It is known to strengthen your body’s defense against microbes and parasites, keeping health problems such as cold, cough, and asthma at bay.
what is propolis :
- It is also called bee gum, t is an acidic resin residue soluble with turpentine and ether. It is collected by honey bees from tree juices, buds, or other sources. It is mixed with pollen by the bees, and its color ranges from greenish-black to dark reddish-brown. Bitter taste.
Propolis components :
- 55% gummy compounds balms
- 30% beeswax
- 10% essential oils
- 5% pollen.
Propolis Features & Benefits :
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Helps resist bacteria and fungi
- It is useful in cases of burns and wound healing.
- Boosts the immune system
- Honey is not recommended for infants under 1 year old.
- our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition safety precautions
- All products are 100% natural but may cause allergies to some people with sensitive conditions. If allergies occur please stop using the product immediately.