Al Malaky’s white honey spoons are easy to carry and easy to use. You can keep them handy while traveling too. They are made especially to munch in our busy schedules. It is heavy like fat and tastes sweeter than other kinds of honey.
Al Malaky’s White Honey has a subtle and distinct flavor! Harvested from the nectar of unpolluted wildflowers in Kyrgyzstan, our White Honey is 100% pure and natural. White honey is extracted from extremely uncommon nectar, which is considered as one of the best in quality and dietary benefits. It is characterized by its unique white color and has a thick texture. It tastes sweeter than any other honey and is ideal for sweetening beverages, cooking delicious snacks, or simply scooping right out of the jar.
- an alternative to sugar because of its light sweet taste
- it contains a high percentage of dietary fiber.
- It is very useful in cases of bowel disorders, constipation & diarrhea
- It contains an excellent percentage of vitamins and minerals.
- It contains an excellent percentage of copper,zinc & calcium. .
- It helps maintain hemoglobin in the blood because It contains an excellent percentage of iron
- It cleans pores and skin
- Maintains general health
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.
- Boosts the immune system
- It is used in bread because of its ability to save moisture
Almalaky Honey Spoon Advantages
- It is sterilized and prepared by using the finest methods and means in an untouched manner
- It holds a patent and contains analysis approved by Emirates Laboratories.
- It is easy to use and carry as a one time use.
- It is a good option during work hours.
- It is a natural sweetener that is healthy and delicious. An healthy alternative to sugar
- Just have it or add it to cold and hot drinks and also to desserts.
- It is a favorite taste for children; it is also a healthy snack for them at school.
- It is a great choice for the elderly and the sick because it is easy to use and accessible.
- It is light in weight for travel.
- It is your healthiest choice for office, university, travel, and hospital.
Honey spoons are available in ten different types to suit all needs and tastes.
- honey is not recommended for infants under 1 year old.
- our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition safety precautions
- All products are 100% natural but may cause allergies to some people with sensitive conditions. If allergies occur please stop using the product immediately.