We at Al Malak Royal offer you the finest New Zealand Manuka Honey, which was carefully packaged in our Emirati factories and we added a touch of creativity. We were the first to pack New Zealand Manuka honey in the form of spoons to make it easy to eat and use in various daily activities. This is because we realize the importance of the excellent composition of this honey and its nutritional value, as it is the best immune booster, as it is an anti-oxidant, fights bacteria and viruses, and prevents their growth.
Ancient Greeks and modern-day naturopaths and nutritionists recommend manuka honey to treat wounds and burns, improve digestion and immunity, soothe coughs and sore throats, and for skincare. Add to your favorite foods or eat by the spoonful as a natural superfood and energy source, or use topically on your skin.
Characteristics and advantages:
- It boosts the immune system. It prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Helps minimize symptoms of seasonal allergies and sore throats.
- it helps with the speeding process of healing wounds and burns.
- It protects the colon and is useful in treating many digestive problems.*This abbreviation refers to the Unique Manuka Factor.
Manuka Honey Spoon Advantages
- It is sterilized and prepared by using the finest methods and means in an untouched manner.
- It holds a patent and contains analysis approved by Emirates Laboratories.
- It is easy to use and carry as a one-time use.
- It is a good option during work hours.
- It is a natural sweetener and alternative to sugar.
- Just have it or add it to cold and hot drinks.
- A healthy snack for a child at school.
- It is a great choice for the elderly and the sick because it is easy to use and accessible.
- It is light in weight for travel.
- It is your healthiest choice for office, university, travel, and hospital.
Honey spoons are available in ten different types to suit all needs and tastes.
(UMF *), which is the standard classification standard of the Manuka Honey Association, as an independent specialist that has been established in New Zealand to define and distinguish the properties of Manuka honey.
These specialists test the honey to ensure that our products are sold according to the written guidelines that are provided on the package.
There are a few things we think it’s important to know about your Mānuka honey:
- It is authentic
- It has the correct Mānuka quality marks (MGO and / or UMF)
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable
- Product of New Zealand
- honey is not recommended for infants under 1 year old.
- our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition safety precautions
- All products are 100% natural but may cause allergies to some people with sensitive conditions. If allergies occur please stop using the product immediately.